torsdag 28. juni 2012

Ariel and Snow Lady

This drawing with the little mermaid Ariel and a snow lady in a winter landscape was deleted from dA today, June 28th 2012, a few days after I placed it in so called storage, where no ordinary dA user could see it. It had been on dA for about seven months and had around 200 dA faves.

There is little doubt it was deleted as a personal revenge, from a immature dA "administrator" asshole who calls himself "Realitysquared" (aka Daniel Sowers Jr.)


"Merry Xmas" was the Christmas Card version with Ariel. It is now was my only Ariel-drawing that has had not yet been deleted from dA. For the moment, it is in storage, while I try to decide what further modifications could be done to make it tolerable to Taliban, sorry, DeviantArt. However, this day's experience tells it may be deleted directly from storage at any moment, depending on the current mode of dA's idiot administrators.

UPDATE: In the beginning of October 2012, some evil, hysterical idiot found even this drawing too hot for dA, and deleted it, after being on dA for about two years, along with a line drawing scrap of the same motive, plus yet another mermaid drawing.

That happened several month after I had been banned from dA (making it very difficult to find any of my drawings anyway), as a consequence of trying to protest against its ridiculous and brutal censorship.

Could there be any reason not to hate that fucking site's psychopathic staff members?


My original line art drawing. Sometime during authum 2012, dA removed even this version.

My drawings on dA had the text signature "saturazzi.deviantart.com", but here I've changed it to blogspot, as my deviantart account has been banned.

Biggest joke in the World: American freedom.

OK, I admit, there are some freedom. You're free to buy handguns and shoot people. Paradise on Earth.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar